The Shure QLXD 24 digital wireless mic system is an incredible choice for speakers, houses of worship, and musicians in a mid-sized venue. Using 24-bit/48KHz with a frequency range of 20Hz-20kHz, this system has incredible audio clarity and sound quality.
An easy setup, its One-touch sync function feature automatically scans for the most robust open channels. This feature is an essential factor in reducing interference and dropouts.
The B87A that comes with this system is a supercardioid condenser microphone. In general, condenser microphones are much more articulate, which picks up all the nuances of your voice with the downside of picking up sound elsewhere.
Contrary to that belief, most users of this mic claim there are no issues with picking up unwanted noise with the B87A mic while maintaining the positive benefits of a condenser. The mic is either charged by 2 AA batteries or Shure’s Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery.
Although the B87A is one of the highest grade sounding mic capsules by Shure with its bright and detailed sound, you still have the option to change it with its interchangeable mic capsule. It is compatible with being switched to a Beta 58A, SM58, or SM86 capsule for true flexibility and preference depending on your application. All of these capsules are sold separately.
The Shure QLXD24 has a durable metal receiver able to withstand vigorous touring conditions for years to come making it an incredible long-term investment. The AES 256-bit encryption gives the highest level of security for essential speeches where hacks or breaches are not an option.
- Able to change the microphone capsule for incredible flexibility
- Secure transmission with AES 256-bit encryption
- LCD menu
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures strong reliability and signal strength
- Above 120dB dynamic range
- One-touch sync function to connect transmitter and receiver for easy setup
- Mute feature
- Transmitters compatible with the receiver are available in a variety of forms such as handheld, bodypack, headworn, lavalier, and instrument clip-on.
- Durable metal receiver
- Mac, PC, and iOS-compatible for remote operation
|Battery Type:||2 AA, Shure Lithium-ion|
|Transmitter Battery Life:||9 Hours|
|Simultaneous Systems Per Band:||60|
|Frequency Range:||470-534 MHz|
|Microphone Polar Pattern:||Supercardioid|
|Mic Frequency Response:||50Hz-20kHz|
|System Frequency Response:||20Hz-20kHz|